A year ago I discovered a set of very nice repos by Keijiro Takahashi. He is a great Unity contributor.
There is some great post-effects repos, but for me the most interesting part is procedural geometry effects pack named KvantSuite.
There is also a lot of fantastic stuff for realtime music visualization.
Here is list of my favorites:
- https://github.com/keijiro/MidiJack If you want just like me use your midi controller in Unity, here it goes.
- https://github.com/keijiro/KvantWig Non-realistic hair simulation
- https://github.com/keijiro/KvantSpray GPU particles
- https://github.com/keijiro/Skinner Geometry effects for skinned mesh
- https://github.com/keijiro/KvantSwarm GPU flowing lines
- https://github.com/keijiro/KvantGrass GPU grass
- https://github.com/keijiro/KvantWall GPU object array render
- https://github.com/keijiro/KvantLattice GPU fractal terrain
- https://github.com/keijiro/KvantTunnel GPU fractal tunnel
Take a look, it’s awesome:
Skinner usage example by Keijiro Takahashi