Unity and Research Developer
Tatiana has a PhD in Mathematical Modeling and Computation and, in her current role, is a senior developer in a team creating software products for Russian Space Agency. She has 4+ years of experience in developing graphical software in Unity, 7+ years in R&D in Aerospace industry and 10+ years in software development.
She has also a part-time job as an assistant professor in Lomonosov Moscow State University at the faculty of Computational Mathematics and Cybernetics. She developed MSc course about Mathematical Modeling Problems in Python and delivers lectures for MSc students.
- C#, C++, Python, MATLAB
- WPF, Qt, WinForms
- CG, HLSL, GLSL
- PostgreSQL, MS SQL, MongoDB
- Git, TFS
Real-time Telemetry Processing System
The system is intended to parse different kinds of telemetry data from rocket, booster, spaceship and the International Space Station modules during Soyuz, Progress and Proton rocket launches to support visualization software with the actual telemetry data and events received in real time. It is also used in Launch Operations Center for the VR system developed for astronauts complex training to outer space operations.
07/2013 – present
- Leading development and operations processes inside team.
- Key contributor in designing the architecture for the real-time telemetry processing system and actively involved in developing the core framework and code libraries.
- Developing code libraries for asynchronous processing and decoding analogue and digital telemetry data for different types of rockets, boosters and spaceships.
- Developing code libraries for telemetry events and data integration in WPF, Unity and Qt applications.
- Trained and mentored junior programmers in programming methodologies and best practices.
- Technologies C++, Qt, C#, WPF, Unity.
Unity Senior Developer
01/2017 – 03/2018
- Developed code libraries for import and processing different formats of geologic data for Geospatial Visualizer.
- Implemented GPU data filtering and masking for 3D data.
- Developed geometry shaders used for seismic data visualization.
- Technologies C#, Unity.
Space Launches Projects
07/2014 – 11/2016
- Developing telemetry event system support library for visualization of Soyuz, Progress and Proton rocket launches.
- Technologies C#, Unity.
Reconstruction of 3D structure of eye fundus
The problem of optical sectioning for 3D translucent medical objects based on rapid refocusing of the imaging system is investigated. Each image, captured in focal plane, can be represented as the sum of in-focus true section and out-of-focus images of the neighboring sections of the depth that are undesirable in the subsequent reconstruction of 3D object. The problem of optical sectioning under consideration is to elaborate a robust approach capable of obtaining a stack of cross section images purified from such distortions.
09/2014 – 09/2018
- Stated mathematical problem for reconstruction 3D structure of eye fundus from the number of high resolution medical images containing convolved data from different fundus’ layers.
- Proposed an iterative method in Fourier spectral plane for 3D deconvolution of eye fundus’ structure.
- Implemented the parallel mixed GPU and CPU algorithm that demonstrates easy scalability and can process any number of input images of any size, that is only limited by the local storage capacity.
- Technologies C++, CUDA.
Hobbies and interests
- Gym and running
- Playing the piano and the guitar
- Creating a mobile game about Russian fairy tale’s hero